My friend wrote a great summary of the work we did with Engineers with Borders this summer – check out his post!
This is my blog writing routine and thought process:
- Sit down, knowing the general subject of what should follow (current or recent events).
- Am I writing to simply report happenings? If so, who could possibly be that interested in this?
- Is there something more to it than me, talking about me, to you?
- I then remember this blog is mainly written for family and friends tuning in for a quick update on the Moroccan routine and a simple report is much more of what they are looking for than convoluted expoundings upon a culture and people still very much a mystery to the author.
- Here is the point I get up and clean the dishes.
- Style and dramatics are often just a distraction. The whos and whys and wheres and hows are what counts.
For two and a half weeks of August I was in a commune of small villages about…
View original post 1,217 more words